Tuesday 19 June 2012

Alexandra Carver Dies

I haven't posted in a few days because I've been kind of bored with the show, but today's episode was packed with action.


Abe and Lexie sat in their garden reminiscing, with Alexandra looking weaker than ever. While I had been fast forwarding most of the mushy scenes with her, I had a feeling she might die today, so I watched the scenes.

She died at peace and happy in her husbands arms, and it was a very sad and touching scene when Abe realized that she was gone.

On the plus side, after the funeral is over, we should be done with the incessant crying!!!

Also on today's episode, Melanie Layton was kidnapped by Gaby's stalker-for-hire.


Where do you find those anyway? Stalkers'R'us?

I had read that she would be leaving the show, but I sure hope they don't kill her off, she's grown on me since joining the cast a few years ago.

Plus, Nick is suppose to be back soon, so I would have liked to see how that reunion would go down!!!

Poor Chad was beside himself when he received an email that was seemingly sent by Melanie letting him know that she can't forgive him and is leaving for Europe... Will anyone even really know to look for her?  Surely her father, Dr. Daniel will know something's up and ring some alarms.  Well hopefully anyway.

They kept focusing on Gaby's evil eyes, so it seems she was in on the plan. This girl needs some serious help, she is completely off her rocker!  Wait until Rafe finds out what she's done... Little girl, you got some serious explaining to do. 


It may take a while, but this is Salem, everything comes out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment