Wednesday 16 May 2012

Sami and Lucas React to Will's news

Following yesterdays big announcement,

Sami and Lucas' reactions to Will being gay were disappointing.

I know Sami's character is notoriously self centered, but she's also usually a good mother, and I couldn't believe she would walk out on him at that moment.  As for Lucas, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but he sure could have done a better job of hiding his disappointment.

What got me the most is neither one of them even tried to hug the kid.

If that day ever comes, I'll take my kid and hug him close, let him know that nothing's changed and ask him what we should wear to the parade.

Of course, when Sami left, she ran smack dab into EJ, who actually gave her some good advice.  I'm telling you, they're starting to set him up as good EJ again.  Lucas will make some flip comments about Will's sexuality, Sami will get offended, and run straight into EJ's arms.

Probably the day after Nicole forgives EJ and admits the baby she is carrying is his.  Poor Nicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment