Thursday 28 March 2013

Throwback Thursday





I'm sitting at the dealership waiting for my car, and guess what I'm watching on tv?

Days of our lives, in French!!!

The episodes are about fifteen years behind, so it's bringing up many memories!

Nicole is about to marry Victor.

Sami is screwing things up with Brandon.

Roman is married to Kate (that was so weird, but no weirder than Kate with Rafe!)

Chloe has leukemia and Nancy is pregnant with Joy, in hopes of saving her.

The old Philip and the old Brady are there.

This is so fun, maybe I'll start watching.

How'd you like that picture of Sami? The make-up was too much, but that was the style back then. Strange how she's barely aged and looks prettier today than she did then!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Have you heard about Better Living? The cast from Days of our Lives is releasing a new book with all of their healthy living secrets. Learn more: http://on.fb.me/17zhSnM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've followed your page! Do come back, I should start posting again some day soon!

    ReplyDelete